Sunday, May 26, 2024

Day 11: The Zoo

 Hello! My name is Dante Reese, and I’m from Los Angeles, California. I’m a rising junior at Syracuse University, majoring in Sport Management with a minor in Entrepreneurship.


Growing up in Los Angeles, my elementary school mascot at Kentwood Elementary was a koala. Today, that childhood memory came full circle as my group and I had the chance to pet and take pictures with a koala at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures Zoo. We also fed and petted kangaroos, took a boat ride through a crocodile-infested swamp, and watched an engaging crocodile show where we learned about saltwater crocodiles.


After our thrilling time at the zoo, we visited Palm Cove Beach, where we swam in the warm ocean waters. We were also treated to ice cream by the generous John Tripodi. Thank you, Mr. Tripodi, for taking the time to inspire us with your success story. I was truly moved by how one can create such a successful business through experiences in various occupations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 15: A Day at the Beach, Rugby Fun, and an Exciting Sharks Game

Today was packed with activities and a ton of fun. We started off with a 45-minute drive from our hotel to the beach, full of excitement for...